Plym Lets will make your house move go as smooth as possible and guide you through the process and help you with the next steps.


we can help Tenants

Viewings are always accompanied so you can ask as many questions as you like about the property.

At the start of the application a holding deposit is required which will be up to one weeks rent.  If you are successful in acquiring the property this will be deducted from your first month’s rent.

There will be referencing with a professional referencing company who will also need bank statements, wage slips and more than likely a guarantor who is employed and a home owner.  (A guarantor is not always needed) 

To move into a property a months rent in advance and up to 5 weeks deposit is taken and the deposit is lodged into a deposit protection scheme.

A very friendly and knowledgeable service. She couldn’t have helped us more when we were looking at renting our home. Explain both the pros and cons and the legal requirements. We would highly recommend her service.

book an Appointment

see when i am free

If You Want To Get In Touch With Me Or Book A Call, Please See When I Am Free!

Man handing a new tenant there letting agreement documents
we can help Tenants

tenancy agreement

There is a tenancy agreement to sign, you will have a copy of this.  It will state where your deposit is lodged.

An inventory is done just before you move into the property. This inventory is to be read by you and when agreed it should be signed by you and you will receive a copy of it.

You will also receive a copy of:

  • Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
  • Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
we can help Tenants

Important Paperwork

You can then move into the property at a mutually convenient date between you, the landlord and the letting agent.

The letting agent will meet you at the property to give you the keys to your new home.

It is up to the tenant to insure their own property, what you bring into the property is your responsibility to insure.  The landlord is responsible for the building to be insured and any goods that the landlord provides.

Phone numbers of how to get in touch with the agency will be on the tenancy agreement.  This will be for general queries and maintenance issues.

Young couple unpacking there things into their new rented property
get in touch

contact us today

Thank you for your interest in Plym lets. We are always here to help and advise you on property advice. we would love to hear from you.